Whatever jewelry you have, these five pointers will help you to keep your jewelry in the best shape.
- Don’t wear your jewelry when doing intens work. If you are doing work where you have to use your hands intensely like moving or working in the garden, then don’t wear your jewelry.
- Watch out with chemical products. When you come in contact with chemicals, take of your jewelry. Don’t wear your jewelry when your cleaning.
- Pay attention to perfume or other cosmetics. Never spray your perfume directly on to your jewelry and try to not spray on to the skin your jewelry is resting on. Also pay attention to hairspray
- Take off your jewelry when you go swimming or exercising. Sweat, sea water or chlorine can have a negative effect on your jewelry. If, by accident, you have been swimming or working out with your jewelry then rinse it with water.
- Always store your jewelry with care in a dark place (like in a drawer). Make sure you story them in a way that they can’t damage eachother
- Be sure to polish your silver jewelry from time to time with a silver cloth for example to keep them in the best condition.